Monday, April 16, 2018

Let's Go Retro Car

Glad to see you here for the "Let's Go Retro" blog hop.  If you just came from visiting Bonnie @ "Make Time To Craft"   You are on the right track. If not then head back to the Cheery Lynn Designs blog @  http://cheerylynndesigns.blogspot.ca/ and start from the beginning so you don't miss any of the wonderful projects  from our design team.  Cheery Lynn Designs will be giving a $20.00 prize to one random commenter on the Cheery Lynn Blog Hop Post. 


For this Let's Go Retro release I have chosen to feature the retro car which is just priceless. 



I started with a scenic paper for my background and matted it in black. I cut all the pieces of the car using the Classic Car Die Set  and assemble them to create this cute car. I used clear acetate for the windshield. I shaped the car so it was curved a bit and layered it onto the scene. I stamped the sentiment onto the Sentiment Tag 3 . I added some pearls to the tag using a pearl pen. I then created a flower arrangement to the top corner of the tag using the Branch Tea Rose Medium  and the Tea Rose small  set. 

To see more of the new retro dies that Cheery Lynn Designs just release  check them out at 
https://cheerylynndesigns.com/

Thanks for visiting my blog today and for the comments you leave. They are so appreciated.  
Keep checking out the other projects from out design team for more inspiration.  
Your next visit on the Blog Hop is with Jenny @ "Jens Paper Obsession"
Have a wonderful day my crafty friends.


Dies Used
Classic Car Die Set - 13 Die Set - B944
Branch 2 Piece Die Set - B466
Tea Rose Medium - 6 Piece Die Set - B436
Tea Rose small- 6 Piece Die Set - B435
Sentiment Tag 3 3 Piece Die Set - B426

19 comments:

Shari Dancer-Thomas said...

Love all the details-especially the dice!

Cheryl Cain said...

I love that you used the scenic background paper, the car and dice are great!

Birgit said...

I love this! The dice in the windows is such a fun little detail not to be missed. Super cute card!

dar said...

Love love the car and using the the background paper!! I liked that you gave the car a little dimension. Wonderful card.

Unknown said...

Wonderful card!! Love the car and dice !! perfect memories of the times gone by

wannabcre8tive said...

Your card is cute. I love the old car and the dice hanging from the mirror.

Bonnie Garby said...

Love how you created a wonderful scene using the car die. So much fun!

Verna Angerhofer said...

You were always so good at doing scenes and this old car looks awesome in it. I love this card.

fusiafscrapping said...

What an awesome retro card!

Golden Goddess Designs said...

perfect paper for the bumper! all the details are super awesome! those dice hanging! too cute!

Alicia

Vicki said...

Super "back seat" retro car scene! Love the dice hanging from the mirror. These retro dies have warmed my heart! So many memories...

Viki Banaszak said...

Wow! What an amazing card! I love how you did the car and your flowers are so pretty! That background paper is so perfect. I have never seen that before.

Deborah said...

What a wonderful card between the bg paper and the car I'm ready to packnup and hit the road. Well done tfs.

laurie said...

Awesome scene! I have to say i think the car is a fave of mine in this release!!!

Super Stick Chick said...

Fabulous design and so well done. Love the dice hanging from the mirror!

Dorothy S said...

Your car is great - and the perfect scenery for a backdrop!

Cheryl Walker said...

Oh Debbie this is way too cute, and perfect paper for the car. Beautiful card hun!
Hugs
Cheryl

Peggy mcclelland said...

Such a great job so cute

ionabunny said...

This is fabtastic. Love how you used the patterned paper background. It really makes this fun die cut pop. Hugz