Thursday, February 22, 2018

Pop Up Flowers

A warm Hello to you.  Today I am featuring a pop out card  from the newly release Pop Up Dies from Cheery Lynn Designs. I have chosen to use the Flower.



For the front of my card I used a piece of pattern paper and popped up the flowers cut from the Pop Up Flowers. I then layered the Whimsical "Be Happy" Die - B787 above them.


This is the inside of the card and shows how nicely the flowers pop up when you open the card. This is a very cool effect and will take anyone's eye and make them smile when opening the card. 


Here is a close up of the flowers popped up. The flowers and sentiment were all cut in white and inked with distress inks. I do hope you get a chance to buy and play with these pop up dies. Cheery Lynn Designs has a nice selection of these Pop Up dies and they are so easy to use. Bonnie our team leader has made five video's on these and you can watch them by clicking on this link. https://www.youtube.com/user/reasonableribbon/videos. So pour yourself a coffee and enjoy the videos. Have a crafty day my friends. 

Dies Used
Pop Up Flowers - 1 Piece Die Set - B936
 Whimsical "Be Happy" Die - B787

No comments: