Thursday, February 8, 2018

Happy Mother's Day

Happy Mother's Day



I used the Camelia Carnation paper pack to create this card. The base is the paper with the tea cup and spoon from this pack. The size is 5.5 x 7.5. I cut a pocket in white from the Fleurs Border and Pockets set and placed it in the bottom right corner. I tuck two tags into the pocket and popped them up at the top to give dimension. The Happy Mother’s Day sentiment was cut from the paper and place across the tags. I created four roses from the Classic Rose set. I stamped the roses in black and inked them in pink with distress ink.  I spritzed the with water and shaped them with the tool shaping set. When dry I glued, shaped and layered them to create a rose. I place three of them over some of the flowers in the tea cup and placed the last one on the pocket. I tucked a few leaves behind the roses from the classic rose set.  I color two of the smallest rose pedals in blue and placed them near the bottom of the tea cup. Three pearls were added to the top of one tag and to the two blue flowers.

No comments: