Thursday, March 1, 2018

Exciting Heartfelt Creations News

I am sharing some very exciting news with all of you today. I had tried out for the Heartfelt Creations design team and just found out that I  have been chosen as one of the semifinals. I would really appreciate it if you would take the time to click on the link below and vote for me. This would help me to have a better chance to get on the team . I thank you in advance. 


Design Team Semifinalists: Today we are pleased to announce the Heartfelt Creations Design Team Semifinalists. Choosing from such great talent and diversified submissions is very difficult and we appreciate all the applicants that participated in the design team call. Without further ado, here are the semifinalists: Carole Wright, Cheryl Morgan, Cheryl Peterie, Darla Rants, Debbie Brownmiller, Di Garling, Eugenia Redmond, Joyce Erb, Judy Wallace, Lisa McGushion, Lutgart Van den Bergh, Pavitra Chanchal, Sarah Miller, Tracy Crane, Uma Didwania, Valeri Darling
Vote for your favorite Semifinalists: We would love to have you participate and vote your 5 favorite semifinalists. Review each one of their blogs and then CLICK HERE to submit your vote. Voting ends on March 9th, 2018.












2 comments:

Jan's Paper Flowers said...

Beautiful! Good luck!

Rosy Newlun said...

So happy for you! I love the touches of shabby chic your projects have. I scrolled down your page and love all your work. My very best wishes to you ♥