Thursday, January 25, 2018

Valentine Treat Bag

Hi there. With Valentines Day just around the corner I thought I would share a treat bag I created featuring the new Pop Up Hearts.  


I started by cutting the Pop Up Hearts and then stapling it to a clear zip-loc bag. I layered some fancy hearts from the Heart to Heart Doily and the Two Of Hearts  behind the Pop-Up Hearts. I layered the Be Mine Teddy Bear  on top of the Pop-Up Hearts. I placed some of the Sweetheart Candy onto the bag. Most of these dies were inked up with distress inks for color.  I slipped a piece of printed paper inside the bag for more decoration. This is the perfect treat bag for putting a few valentine chocolates in. This new Pop-Up Hearts dies will make a beautiful card too or maybe even use it for a tag topper.

Thanks for visiting my blog today and for the comments you leave. I hope you take the time to create some valentines cards. I will be posting a cute man's valentine card on my next post so keep watching for it. 

Dies Used
Pop Up Hearts - 1 Piece Die Set - B933
Sweetheart Candy 8 Piece Die Set - B675
Be Mine Teddy Bear Die - B674
Heart to Heart Doily 4 Piece Die Set - DL106
Two Of Hearts Die - DL128

No comments: