Friday, December 22, 2017

Reindeer Fun

A warm Hello to you. Glad to see you here today.


With the cozy red plaids and deer so popular this year for Christmas decorations I thought I would create a card using both.  I have inked, distressed and layered my background. The Merry Christmas sentiment is from the  Winter Holiday Word  set. I added the snowflake from the Snowflake Set 2  set. The some holly leaves were added from the Holly Lace Flourish .



Now for this cute reindeer. I cut him out from the Reindeer Fun  set then layer different colors behind him and the trimmed him up abit.  It doesn't show in the photo but I popped him up quite a bit so he really stands out as my focal point.  Now this makes for a beautiful masculine card too.

Thanks for visiting my blog today and for all the comments you leave.
Have a great crafty day my friends.

Dies Used
Reindeer Fun Die - B632
Snowflake Set 2 2 Piece Die Set - B635
Winter Holiday Word 6 Piece Die Set - B834
Holly Lace Flourish Die - B148

No comments: