Saturday, February 25, 2017

Sharing Two Cards

I am sharing with you two cards I created using Heartfelt Creations papers and dies. I have also used Cheery Lynn Designs Step Card die and the Sweet Williams flower die.



For this card I have used the Cheery Lynn Designs Step Card base. I used Heartfelt Creations borders along the sides and top of the step card. I have fussy cut some flowers and butterflies from the paper. I shaped them and layered the flowers on top of the flowers on the paper to give them added dimension.



Here I used some Heartfelt Creations paper for the base of the card. I used the Heartfelt Creations corner die and cut it from matching paper and then layered it onto the corner of the card. I used Cheery Lynn Designs Sweet Williams flowers and their Mini Flourishes to layer onto the corner.

Have a crafty day my friends.
                        Debbie




No comments: