Thursday, January 12, 2017

You Are Awesome By Debbie Brownmiller

Hi
Today I am going to share a card with you featuring  some of Cheery Lynn Designs flowers. Flowers are always a good way to give your card some added dimension.


I started with a pretty pattern paper matted in black.  I layered the Lords & Commons Doily  in the center of the card to build on.


The pretty flowers were created using the Black Eyed Susan Strip , Chrysanthemum Strip , Cuties 4 and Build a Flower #1 . The Branch were used for filler behind the flowers.


The sentiment "Whimsical "You Are Awesome" was layered on the bottom. This it a great sentiment and easy to place because it is all one piece. I hope I have inspired you too make a special card for a special person. Have a crafty week my friends.

Dies Used
Lords & Commons Doily 2 Piece Die Set - DL283
Branch 2 Piece Die Set - B466
Whimsical "You Are Awesome" Die - B806
Black Eyed Susan Strip 5 Piece Die Set - B338
Build a Flower #1 19 Piece Die Set - B181
Chrysanthemum Strip 6 Piece Die Set - B311
Cuties 4 Die - B156



No comments: