Friday, March 4, 2016

Happy Easter


A warm hello to all you Cheery Lynn Fans . I have been thinking easter is right around the corner and wanting to do something special for my grandkids. What a better way than to start with a cute card and go from there.


I have chosen to feature the Chicks 2 from the last new release. They are just too cute.  I started with a pink base. The next layer is white cardstock that I pierced with the Pierce Plate Large Parallel Rectangle and then die cut the bottom edge of it with the Curved Border Set . I cut the Burlap Border out of some wicker looking paper and only popped out the odd cut outs and left some in to give it more of a wicker basket appearance. I like the effect it gave. Happy Easter was cut from some pattern paper and inked up. To the top corner I added the Fanciful Flourish  and use the Embellishments 3 for the cute tiny flowers.


Now for the Cute eggs and chicks. I layered the cracked egg from the Chicks 2 set of three onto the Lace Egg Five .


Here I layered another of the Chicks 2  onto the Lace Egg Seven . That chick is just priceless.



Here I layer the third chick from Chicks 2 onto the Lace Egg Five . I know this card will bring a smile to my grandkids face and that make is so worth creating a homemade card with love.

I would like to Thank You for stopping by my blog today and for all the comments you leave. They are really appreciated.

Dies Used
Chicks 2 - B662
Happy Easter - B529
Lace Egg Seven - DL213
Lace Egg Five - DL211
Burlap Border - B312
Fanciful Flourish - B117
Embellishments # 3 - B265
Curved Border Set (Set of 4) - B569
Pierce Plate Large Parallel Rectangle - PS101









No comments: