Friday, February 12, 2016

Happy Valentine's Day

A warm hello to you.  I want to wish you all a Happy Valentine's Day and share with you my valentine card that I created.


I started with the green base cut with the Square Stitch and Cut Tool   and then layered a striped paper and then another green paper. I then popped up the Quadrafoil Square Doily   on top of the three squares. All were inked around the edges with distress inks. I then cut the Hearts and Doves Placecard #2 and used just the front of it. This place mat makes a cool tag to build on.   I backed it with red paper to show all the details and popped it up on the quadrafoil doily. .

 
Now the fun begins by creating a beautiful flower arrangement. I made the flowers using the Sweet Williams Strip  and the Sweet Christine . For the filler I used the Branch and the Dandelions . The tag was created using three sizes of the Tags 4  and layering them together. That it for this week. I hope you will join me again next Friday when I will share another project with you.

You may have noticed  a change in our blog challenge. They will now run Bi-Weekly and you can enter one card each week. It doubles your chances of winning. So please come and join the "Tickled Pink" challenge @ http://cheerylynndesigns.blogspot.ca/search/label/challenge. Good luck to everyone joining the challenge.

Thanks for stopping by today and thanks to  all of you who leave the nice comments.

Dies Used
Square Stitch and Cut Tool - LG Silver Stitch Tool - LSC-1
Quadrafoil Square Doily - DL314
Hearts and Doves Placecard #2 - B300
Tags 4 - B263
Sweet Williams Strip - B307
Sweet Christine - B434
Branch (Set of 2) - B466
Dandelions (Set of 2) - B453







No comments: