Sunday, December 21, 2014

Cherish

A warm hello to all. This weeks Cheery Lynn Designs challenge is "Anything Goes". I started by embossing the background with the Clocks Embossing Plate. This really gives a nice texture. I then cut both pieces from the Alpine Flourish Doily die set and placed one at the top and one at the bottom. I added a vintage photo to the top doily and added some pearls to the bottom doily. The flower is the beautiful Shasta Daisy with leaves from the Flourish Leaf Strip. The sentiment Cherish was placed at the top. I love the black and with  just a touch of color. This doily set is so elegant. I hope you will find the time to join our challenge at http://cheerylynndesigns.blogspot.ca/search/label/challenge. I would love to see your creations.
Dies Used
Clocks Embossing Plate  E171
Alpine Flourish Doily   DL282
Shasta Daisy   B310
Flourish Leaf Strip  B178
Cherish  B415

No comments: