Thursday, February 8, 2018

Altered Post It Note Clip Board

Altered Post It Note Clip Board



Altered Post It Note Clip Board
I started with a house shaped clip board made of wood. I removed the clip from the top and covered the board with a sheet of paper from the Camelia Carnation paper collection. I place the paper so the fancy rail was along the bottom. That way the humming bird would have a place to perch.  The paper was glued onto the clip board and then trimmed with a exacto knife. I screw the clip back on the board and clipped a post it note pad under it. I stamped the hummingbird in black, colored it with distress inks and cut it out. I popped it up on the railing. I stamped and colored the orchids with distress ink to match the post it notes . I spritzed them with water and shaped them with the flower shaping tools.  After they were dry I glued and assembled them. One was layered to the orchid plant that the humming bird is perched on and the others were layered onto the orchid plant  . A couple of buds were layered near the top of the post.

No comments: