Thursday, November 23, 2017

Let It Snow

A warm Hello to you.  We got out first snow yesterday that has actually stayed on the ground so thought I would do a Let It Snow Card.


I have used the Square Classic - Silver Stackers  and  the Square Scalloped LG Stackers for my base. I was going for black and white but then decided to add just a touch of blue to set it off. I love the layers these stackers create.


Here I used  white paint and a tooth brush to splatter snow on black cardstock. It makes a perfect snowy  background to layer the Let It Snow  onto. This was a quick and simple card if you are short of time.

Thanks so much for visiting my blog today and for the comments you leave. Have a crafty day my friends.

Dies Used
Let It Snow - 4 Piece - B914
Square Classic - Silver Stackers 6 Piece Die Set - L1
Square Scalloped LG Stackers Nesting Dies 6 Piece Die Set - XL2


No comments: