Monday, February 20, 2017

You Hold The Key To My Heart by Debbie Brownmiller

Hi there.  Nice to see you visiting my blog today. I have a anniversary coming up this month so thinking  anniversary I created this card.



I started out by matting a beautiful paper with roses on it onto black cardstock.  Next I cut the Sweetheart Frame  in red and also cut it in the pattern paper. I layered the  red frame onto the center of the card then layered the center of the frame that I cut in the patterned paper.


I printed the sentiment on the computer then placed the Horizon Fishtail Banner  over it and cut it out. I then matted it in black cardstock and layered it along the bottom.


Here I have created three Sweet Williams  flowers cut from the pattern paper and put black beads in the center of them. For filler behind the flowers I used the Sweet Williams .


I wanted the card a bit masculine so I choose to use the Hearts 'n Gears .  I layered a key cut from the Lock and Keys  set.

Thanks for visiting my blog today and for the comments you leave. I always enjoy reading your comments. Have a wonderful crafty day my friends.

Dies Used
Sweetheart Frame Die - FRM127
Horizon Fishtail Banners 3 Piece Die Set - DL278
Hearts 'n Gears 2 Piece Die Set - B378
Lock and Keys 3 Piece Die Set - B350
Sweet Williams Strip 8 Piece Die Set - B307
Mini Fanciful Flourish Right Die - B291

No comments: