Friday, December 23, 2016

Snowy Scene Christmas Card

Hi  It is close to Christmas and you need one more card . Need a quick one? Well here it is.

Some snowflake paper matted onto black and a winter scene in the center make a super quick base. I picked three dies to fancy up this card. The tree on the bottom is one of the dies from the Merry Christmas w/ Tree Sentiment  set.


Along the top I layered the Icicles Border . The snowflake is one of the snowflakes from the Snowflake Set 2 set. The Merry Christmas sentiment is from the Merry Christmas w/ Tree Sentiment . Now how quick is that. Between the wintery scene and the Christmas sentiment it really has a feel of a Winter Wonderland Christmas to it. I hope this will give you some ideas when you need a quick card.

Thank You for follower my blog the last year and for all the comments you left.

I want to wish you all a very Merry Christmas and all the best for 2017. Enjoy the festivities my friends.

Dies Used
Merry Christmas w/ Tree Sentiment 2 Piece Die Set - B477
Icicles Border Die - B472
Snowflake Set 2 2 Piece Die Set - B635

No comments: