Sunday, July 12, 2015

July12 th White on White


Hi I am back with another challenge for Cheery Lynn Designs. The theme is "White on White. I started by embossing  the Lace Square Heart with the Wood Grain  and matting it onto white cardstock. Next I cut a piece of white cardstock with the Square - Scalloped LG Stackers  and layered the Sweetheart Frame  on top. I then layer these two matted layers together. The Fancy Bird House  was layered next followed by the Pierced Banners  and dove from the Feathered Friends. The Paris Signs 1 was added to the top corner after printing a sentiment on it. A black gem was added for the eye of the dove and a bit of bling to make it sparkle.  I think this white on white gives a really elegant look to this card. I invite you to come join the challenge @http://cheerylynndesigns.blogspot.ca/search/label/challenge . Have a crafty week my friends.
Dies Used
Lace Square Heart - DL189
Wood Grain - E157
Square - Scalloped LG Stackers Nesting Dies - XL-2
Sweetheart Frame - FRM127
Fancy Bird House - B558
Pierced Banners (Set of 3) - DL303
Feathered Friends (Set of 4) - B557
Paris Signs 1 - B547

1 comment:

Tinkerbellgirl said...

This is very pretty! I love the bird and love to make cards with birds on them! Where are you from ? I live in Little Elm Texas close to Dallas. Please look at my blog too. debseglersheavenlytouch.blogspot.com . I would like to email you and become card making friends! debsegler@gmail.com have a great day!