Friday, January 10, 2014

Lighthouse at Sunset

Welcome. Today Cheery Lynn Designs  has released a lot of new wonderful dies for us all to create with. So I have created this card using some of the new dies. I started with the Celtic Chain Rectangle  as my background. When I think of lighthouses I always picture a sunset behind them. So I created a sunset on glossy paper with inks. I stamped clouds near the top. I then placed the new Lighthouse near the bottom. I added  a couple of the new Wagon Wheel along the bottom and added some of the Cattail and Reeds. Some new Barbed Wire was used as a border top and bottom. I then mounted it onto a orange base. I must say these new dies are absolutely amazing. If you want to take a peek at all the new dies that were just released today then go to http://www.cheerylynndesigns.com/ . Our design team has been busy playing and creating projects using the newly released dies so for inspiration check them out at http://cheerylynndesigns.blogspot.ca/  Have a crafty week.


Celtic Chain Rectangle DL191
Lighthouse B381
Wagon Wheel B386
Cattails and Reeds B389
Barbed Wire B405

No comments: