Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Vintage Card

This is a card I created for Cheery Lynn Designs "Add a Flourish" challenge and for Joan's Garden "Vintage" challenge" I started by using a Marianne Design embossing folder on the background to emboss and cut along the edges. I use a spellbinders die for the oval shape and their ribbon banner. I added some flowers using the Cheery Lynn Sweet Williams and the Cherry Blossom. Added Cheery Lynns fanciful flouish, rose leaves, olive branches and then had fun placing some of the new Tiny Things from Cheery Lynn as well. I cut a shadow for the small butterfly and added a dragom fly and the oh so cute little hummingbird. These "Little Things" dies are just priceless.

6 comments:

Donna Ellis said...

A very sweet, romantic Vintage card, Debbie! Love your layers of embellishments with the anniversary motif!

Joan Fricker said...

Debbie,your card is beautiful. I love your background paper and the sweet couple is precious.

Thanks for joining us at Joan's Gardens for our weekly challenge.
Joan
www.atjoansgardens.com

shulsart said...

Fabulous vintage card, Debbie. Beautiful floral embellishment. Good luck and thanks for joining in on the fun at Cheery Lynn Designs challenge blog.

xxxtglxxx said...

Beautiful Debbie! :) Love your delicate flourishes and flowers.

Thanks so much for joining us at Cheery Lynn Designs,

hugs

xxalisonxx

Ineke said...

This is a very nice card. I like every little thing about it. Nice colors. Greetings Ineke

Unknown said...

I love your card!! What a great job you did.