Saturday, January 19, 2013

Let it Snow

This is a card I created for the Cheery Lynn Snowflake Challenge. I started with the window , shutters and window box from Memorybox. The cat looking out the window is Poppystamps.I hung Curtains in the window using Cheery Lynn Anastasia border. In the window box I used the Cheery Lynn small fanciful flourish. I added some Cheery Lynn snowflakes to the flourish instead of flowers to fit in with my snowflake theme. I cut a small Cheery Lynn doily in quarters and used two of the pieces to frame in the top of the card. I used liquid pearls and added it to the center of the snowflakes. The snowman image is Serendipity. I colored him with copics and added liquid applique to the snow on his hat, broom and birdhouse. I attached another Cheery Lynn snowflake to his hat. Finally I added a tag to finish off the card.

4 comments:

Joann said...

This is one beautiful card Debbie! I love your colors and the way you filled the window box with the flourish and snowflakes. Good luck and thank you very much for joining us this week and Cheery Lynn Designs.

shulsart said...

Fabulous card, Debbie. I love all snowman, he is just too cute. Good luck and thanks for joining in on the fun at Cheery Lynn Designs challenge blog.

lindagrady said...

What a gorgeous wintery card, Debbie; love the snowman and the window box. Congrats on being the chosen winner for last week.

Bobbkat said...

Love all your little touches on this one, such as the snow flakes and the curtain. That snowman is adorable!