Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Blue and White Thank You Card

This is a card I created to enter into Joan's Garden Weekly Challenge. The challenge was to be blue and white, have a flower, a Thank You and use four corners. I use 4 Cheery Lynn corners arranged around the tear drop die of spellbinders. I then added a Cheery Lynn lace edge up the side of the card. I added some roses with some blue Cheery Lynn leaves behind them. I then added some white Cheery Lynn leaf flourishes. I added a Memory Box Butterfly and a Spellbinders Banner with silver Thank You sticker. Added a few pearls to the lace border and to the butterfly. Stamped a humming bird with vines to the center of the teardrop Spellbinder die. Put glossy accents over the hummingbird and vines to make them pop a bit.

2 comments:

Selma said...

Gorgeous card Debbie. I love your layout. Your little roses are beautiful. Thanks for joining us in our challenge at Joan's Gardens this week.

shulsart said...

Very lovely, Debbie, a nice combination of dies.